Hello all, new to this forum

General discussion for Scirocco owners
Doug Teulie
Benutzer
Re: Hello all, new to this forum

Beitrag von Doug Teulie »

"I have not posted much on any forum lately as I have been busy working on my Rocco." (Dr. Dub)

My posting is very low due to working on my car too.
It is better to work on your car than talk about working on your car. super:
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
quietwhisper
Benutzer

Beitrag von quietwhisper »

its my first time on the English part of this forum so I'd thought I'll say hello as well...

HELLO :)
Tempest
Beitrag von Tempest »

Hi Tom :wink:

First time on the all-new Sciroccoforum (still getting used to it myself - it's like moving into a brandnew house, and getting lost, ending up in the loo, insetad of the kitchen :lol: ).

Tempest
My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
Doug Teulie
Benutzer

Tempest hat geschrieben:Hi Tom :wink:

First time on the all-new Sciroccoforum (still getting used to it myself - it's like moving into a brandnew house, and getting lost, ending up in the loo, insetad of the kitchen :lol: ).

Tempest
I am so lost with this new format. It took all day just to log in. I am translating all the fields.

Edit:
We got our sig picts back : )

What about this button?
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
Doug Teulie
Benutzer

Tempest

I am still lost.
I see we can delete our messages now.
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
Doug Teulie
Benutzer

Tempest

Try one more time.
I am very lost
:kopfhaue:
I am very lost
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
Tempest
Beitrag von Tempest »

Rolf knows about the issues with all this German stuff here in the English section, but is still finding his own way around this new forum-software :hihi:

There are several issues that will be addressed over time, because Rolf, like most of us, has a full-time job.

One is the smilie limit of only 4 smilies per post. Anyone out ther who knows a quick hack/setting to get round that limitation/ We're using VBulletin here, and yes, there is a HUGE instruction-PDF, but it's just a question of time to read it all.

Tempest
My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
Doug Teulie
Benutzer

Tempest hat geschrieben:Rolf knows about the issues with all this German stuff here in the English section, but is still finding his own way around this new forum-software :hihi:

There are several issues that will be addressed over time, because Rolf, like most of us, has a full-time job.

One is the smilie limit of only 4 smilies per post. Anyone out ther who knows a quick hack/setting to get round that limitation/ We're using VBulletin here, and yes, there is a HUGE instruction-PDF, but it's just a question of time to read it all.

Tempest
I am just stumbling and fumbling my way through the new forum. I can appreciate the work that King Rolf is doing. Over all the forum is better.
It is a challenge for me to post up but it is fun. I keep pushing buttons and get all kinds of interesting messages. Sometimes I know what I have done but other times it is a mystery. I am considering deleting many of the FAQ posts now that all the pictures are gone and it looks like they will never return. The posts have no value now to us Scirocco drivers. I see we can delete our own messages with this new format. I am glad we got our signature links back. It was difficult to know who was who in some cases.

I apologize in advance for all the trouble I may cause by pushing buttons that have words that I don’t understand.

Ich entschuldige mich im voraus für die ganze Mühe, die ich verursachen kann, indem ich Tasten betätige, die Wörter haben, die ich nicht verstehe.

I just got this message as I responded to your message >>>

"You are not announced or you have no rights this side to enter"

"Du bist nicht angemeldet oder du hast keine Rechte diese Seite zu betreten. Dies könnte einer der Gründe sein"
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
OSLer
Erfahrener Nutzer

Beitrag von OSLer »

Doug Teulie hat geschrieben: I am considering deleting many of the FAQ posts now that all the pictures are gone and it looks like they will never return.
Stop, wait wait wait, the conversion of many pictures is still in progress so just bear with it for a while, might be possible that they are back soon.

greets Lars
Doug Teulie
Benutzer

OSLer hat geschrieben:Stop, wait wait wait, the conversion of many pictures is still in progress so just bear with it for a while, might be possible that they are back soon.

greets Lars
: ) Hi Lars : )

I will wait and see if the pictures return. I just want to make the Forum better for Scirocco drivers. Rolf is doing a great job!

Thank you : )
Doug T (California USA)

76 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
80 MK1 Scirocco 1.8 S8V
87 MK2 Scirocco 1.8 16V
Bild
Bild
Bild
Antworten