nooby@boekel

General discussion for Scirocco owners
Antworten
uk81gti
Benutzer

nooby@boekel

Beitrag von uk81gti »

hi all, new to this forum, my name is craig and i currently own an '86 gtx (was@boekel), an '77 gls in the very final stages of resto and my pride and joy an '81 gti which was also at boekel. it was my first visit to the roadstar show and it completely blew me away for the amount of scirocco's that were there! especially the mk1's. being a bit of a purist i thought that i may not like it if there were too many heavily modded cars there but i found that there were actually some 'stock' cars there also along with some stunning modded cars. you may view my photo's of the event here; http://www.roadstar.homecall.co.uk/
the language barrier was a bit of a struggle as i don't speak deutch but i must give a big shout to 'team- no name' for being great fun at the party sat night and speaking english!!! especially melanie for the time you spent with us. thankyou and we can't wait for next year!

craig
sciroccokartei
Erfahrener Nutzer
Re: nooby@boekel

Beitrag von sciroccokartei »

-deleted-
Rolf
Gruß Gregor
Löschung der Kartei im Jahr 2018 - zuletzt 3572 Fahrzeuge eingetragen
sublime
Erfahrener Nutzer

Beitrag von sublime »

Hi Craig,

I've also been to Roadstar meeting, but only on friday afternoon to about midnight. Maybe you've noticed me, I wore an orange sciroccoforum shirt. That meeting passed by so fast, I missed talking to so much people I wanted to meet. Maybe next time I'll stay for at least 2 nights.

Enjoy the community here :-)

Greetz
Chris
Rockerkuddel
Erfahrener Nutzer

Beitrag von Rockerkuddel »

Hey!

Greetz to Candle (?) and friends from the only language barrier... me :hihi: :wink:
Everyone should have a Tempest :hihi:

Thank you for the nice time in front of your tent on the sciroccoforum- place (and the nice tobacco mix... i remeber the headache next morning... or was it the good english beer :rotfl: )

Hope we come together ones more... e.g. in Boekel next year!

Please look to our Website to meet Melanie and other members of the
www.noname-team.de

In finest english...

Rockerkuddel :hihi:
Gruß,
Rollo

:auto:

du hörst hiphop? gib dich nicht auf, lern gehen und reden..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

91er Scirocco GTII JH
91er Mercedes 190E 2.0
07er Ford Mondeo Turnier 2.0 TDCI Titanium
Tempest

Beitrag von Tempest »

Hey Craig, good to see you on here :wink: I'll get you across a bit more often by spamming into your PM on the Sciroccoregister :hihi:

Great pics on your website, in case I hadn't mentioned that yet. Especially of that daft bugger holding that lamp post sitting in front of that gorgeous Mk1 Rocco :hihi:

Let's see whether we can some more peeps across to this forum :-)

Oops still need to reply to your PM :verlegen:

Tempest
My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
uk81gti
Benutzer

Beitrag von uk81gti »

woohoo, all these replies, i had given up hope of anyone replying it is that quiet on here.

@rockerkuddel, you have a great memory, candle? very close, its kendal! and in finest english indeed!

@sublime, thanx for the welcome

@tempest, i promise to get them parts in the post this week! and where are the smilies?
Tempest

Beitrag von Tempest »

Craig:

Typical: Colleague wants to print something, my post now is gone, arrgghhh, the joys of surfing at work :verlegen:

Smilies: Click on the "Smilies: Click here" entry just below this editor window. You then get a list with smilies and the corresponding characters to type. The smilies here are another reason to stay :lol:

Look forward to the parts, but very busy at the moment getting my 3 Karmann coupes ready for the dreaded MOT! No time in the evenings, hence need to be on the forum during work time :lol: It's going well though, just a few lightbulbs and rubber exhaust hangers.

Got a nice new rear strut brace for the Mk1 as well at British Volksfest the weekend just gone.

Tempest
My Mk1 Rocco, Rado and 928
Corrado Club of GB Events Manager
Antworten